UMKC student group hosting event at Tivoli


Hey everyone!

UMKC's student AIGA group is hosting an event at the Tivoli theater on this Friday, September 25. Tivoli is showing the movie "Art & Copy," a film about advertising. See the trailer here. They are meeting at McCoy's at 6:00 PM for a casual meet and greet with appetizers/drinks, heading to the theater across the street around 7:00 PM, and the movie starts at 7:30 PM. I believe ticket prices will be $8.50, unless you are an AAF member (previously Ad Club).

Let me know if you're interested in going. I am not able to go because I have a dinner rehearsal that night. I'm supposed to let Andrea, who is on the AIGA KC board, know how many students we think will be going. Comment on here if you think you'll be going.

I hope we have some students from our group that can go! It would be a good opportunity to meet some AIGA members from other schools, plus the film looks great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment