drifting creatives

So, LinkedIn just sent me an updated discussion summary for the group AIGA Kansas City. Within, I was treated to a post from some creatives at Hallmark. You can see their post here. You will see that they talk about some pretty cool sounding guys who call themselves Drifting Creatives.


Although I think its awesome that they are taking their lives into their own hands and finding work doing graphic design, I do think it sucks that they are charging so little! I certainly hope to find a "permanent" job somewhere post-graduation because I can't resort to traveling across country and living outta a car. (*side note: I wonder how they'll count on the 2010 Census*)

Anyway, just an interesting story and a somewhat controversial way to make $ as a designer. You can check out their blog and see their work.

Enjoi~marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment