Halloween!

So we have to have a Halloween Party. It's basically a requirement for us. I spoke with the students in SAC, and they are interested in going in with us on the party. It would be sort of an Art Department Halloween. I think the best time for us to hold the party is Friday, October 29th after 7 pm or something.
I'm personally fine with hosting the party on 3rd Floor Grinstead, but I would like your input as well. We could run a movie in 317, play games in 313, and serve food in 311 (can't be by computers). I have not yet looked into the Ozark Room in UCC, but we would have to order food from Sodexo is we held our party there.
Some fun things for us to do at the party would include a costume contest and a pumpkin-painting contest.  We may have to charge $1 or something for people to enter the contests, since we'll have to pay for good prizes and pumpkins and such.
I would like to get a group of people together to help plan the party. If we could have someone head each contest or division of the party, that would be great. We could have someone in charge of food, someone for pumpkins, and you get the idea. We'll need judges for these things, too. Maybe teachers?
Email ucmaiga@gmail.com if you are interested in planning the Halloween Party. We can hold a meeting sometime between now and the party to plan everything out. I hope you're as excited for this as I am!

Marie

1 comments:

UCMAIGA said...

NOTE: The Halloween Party has been canceled due to lack of interest from students.

Post a Comment